I'm getting a little bit of a late start this morning, but very excited to see how much I can do!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Upstate NY
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Thread and Buried by Janet Bolin
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? cheesy tater skins
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a single Mom, pet lover, work with disabled people. Love to read but seem to end up too busy to get as much done as I would like to most of the time.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I haven't participated in a read-a-thon since April 2011. I used to do them religiously but got away from it back then and am going to try hard not to let that happen again. I'm going to try to relax more and not worry about the household for one day.