Title of book(s) read since last update: The Runaway Dolls
Number of books read since you started: 2 - The Meanest Doll in the World & Garfield and the Wicked Wizard
Pages read since last update: 40 pages
Running total of pages read since you started: 483 pages
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 29 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 5 hours, 33 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Mid-Event Survey
Other participants you’ve visited: Manda (Draw a Blank)
Prize you’ve won: none
1. What are you reading right now? Still working on The Runaway Dolls by Ann M. Martin & Laura Godwin. Really enjoyed this whole series and wish there were more.
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? This Time Together by Carol Burnette
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I have a five year old, so, uh... yeah. Lots. I've just tried to stay patient, plus read her an entire Garfield book.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm surprised that I constantly find myself unprepared in the snack department for each readathon, even vowing during the last one to be more prepared and still not be. lol Someone send me some snacks, please!!!!!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I think you guys do a great job.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Try to remember the snacks next year and hopefully be more organized.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I had a tired moment a few hours back, but I'm doing well for the moment. Can't believe we have been doing this almost 12 hours.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Can't think of any right now.