1. What are you reading right now? A Spoonful of Poison by M.C. Beaton
2. How many books have you read so far? Unfortunately just the one, so far.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Not sure, I might jump into the next Agatha Raisin book when I'm finished with this one.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really. Unfortunately, I have to work tonight so I won't be able to blog any longer, but luckily I will still be able to read and keep up with the Dewey website.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? My Mom stopped by for a little bit and I took a short nap. I just roll with it and am grateful for any amount I get read.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I've been doing the Read-a-thons since the beginning and I am absolutely thrilled that so many people are participating this year. I hope they continue to grow!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, you all do a fabulous job!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I might see about taking the night off from work next time, but we'll see how it goes tonight.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope, my little nap helped and I am good to go!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Have plenty of books on hand in case you get bored with your current read. Different types of books handy is a great thing. Having a Kindle helps a lot! Plus keep lots of snacks on hand and drinks, and most of all have fun and read, read, READ!
Thanks a lot for making the Read-a-thon so much fun!