Thursday, October 29, 2009


1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 21 since that was when I passed out.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Janet Evanovich for sure, On Strike for Christmas by Sheila Roberts was a really good read.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I think you guys do an awesome job.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loved the challenges, they were a lot of fun.
5. How many books did you read? I fully completed 3 and was into my 4th.
6. What were the names of the books you read? On Strike for Christmas, Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great, L.T.'s Theory of Pets, Agatha Raisin and the Love from Hell
7. Which book did you enjoy most? On Strike for Christmas
8. Which did you enjoy least? L.T.'s Theory of Pets
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't an official cheerleader but I tried to visit as many blogs as I could.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Definitely will. I look forward to the Read-a-thon every time and am planning to take the next day off from work next time to better recuperate. I'll definitely be a reader and I am trying to come up with a prize/challenge perhaps.

No comments: