Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour 15 10p-11p


I never met Dewey, but I was lucky enough to be able to participate in several of her Read-a-thons. She inspired me to read more and to take one or two days a year just for myself, to enjoy reading for the love of reading, and not worry about all the things that need doing for just one day. I greatly look forward to those days as a mini-staycation from daily life. I want to thank her for giving me the gift of reading one day at a time, and being able to enjoy a ME day once in a while. Thank you, Dewey. You are greatly missed and I know Heaven has a well-stocked library just for you.






Title of book(s) read since last update: On Strike for Christmas
Number of books read since you started: 3
Pages read since last update: 24
Running total of pages read since you started: 360 & 319 Kindle segments
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 29 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 6 hours & 34 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Dewey's mini-challenge
Other participants you’ve visited: Eva
Books finished: Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great, L.T.'s Theory of Pets

1 comment:

Kailana said...

Everyone needs a 'me' day. I am glad Dewey was able to help you see that!