Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hour 21 4a-5a

Title of book(s) read since last update: Agatha Raisin & the Love From Hell
Number of books read since you started: 4
Pages read since last update:
Running total of pages read since you started: 507 & 319 Kindle segments
Amount of time spent reading since last update: minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8 hours & 44 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:
Other participants you’ve visited:
Books finished: Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great, L.T.'s Theory of Pets, On Strike for Christmas

2 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Wow! 4 books? Great job!!!

Why am I only on book two?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in my Books that Bite mini-challenge! I haven't read anything my Linda Lael Miller before. I'll have to check her out!

Tara
25hourbooks.com