Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hour 13 Update

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death - Laurie Notaro
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 21
Running total of pages read since you started: 272
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 24 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 340 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Dream Plate Challenge
Other participants you’ve visited: None
Prize you’ve won: None

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are having fun reading away. I so wish I had the day free to join you.

As it is, I'm late getting my little challenge posted. I have a little short story challenge posted at my blog.

http://www.readywhenyouarecb.blogspot.com/

I have two prizes and I've included some links to short stories on the web.

Have fun.