Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hour 7 Update

Title of book(s) read since last update: Murder for Halloween
Number of books read since you started: still working on same
Pages read since last update: 10
Running total of pages read since you started: 116
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 23 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 149 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: FreeRice, donated a total of 4400 grains
Other participants you’ve visited: Tammy, J.C. Montgomery
Prize you’ve won: None

Love the free rice site, but got to wonder. Who counts out these grains of rice, anyhow? ;-)

Murder for Halloween is a collection of Halloween short stories. This last story I've been working on is BOR-ING! I nodded off for about ten minutes. Sheesh! Gotta finish up the story this hour so I can get back to Chelsea.

Also, somehow my hours got messed up. What hour is this anyhow? LOL


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome work :) this is so nice... and i just noticed yur profile pic... you both look so very cute! :-)

hey i am on freerice :) and i cant tell either...but hopefully..it really does get donated!

Icedream said...

Great job on the rice, didn't you know you had to count it? LOL
How did you like Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea?
Some of it cracked me up but even I can get shocked by the stuff she says :D (and I real a lot of different humor so I was surprised0You are doing great, have fun!
Icedream-your roaming cheerleader