Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hour 14 Update

Title of book(s) read since last update: Murder For Halloween
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 16
Running total of pages read since you started: 288
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 23 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 363 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Top Ten List Challenge, Short Story Challenge
Other participants you’ve visited: C.B. James, Softdrink
Prize you’ve won: None

Loved the challenges this hour.

I'm going to be moving the reading upstairs. Time for a shower and to get more comfy now that everyone has gone to sleep. Finally peace and quiet. I'm planning on reading until midnight at least before I go to sleep. It's 10:30 pm here on the East Coast. I would try for an all-nighter, but I have to work tomorrow night and I'm afraid I will end up a zombie. LOL

Keep up the great work everyone and good luck with meeting your challenges!



1 comment:

jessi said...

Hope you enjoyed your reading time - sweet dreams! :)