Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hour 3 Update

Well, I got a lot of reading time in last hour, so I'm back on track. Unfortunately I have to do more driving soon so the next hour is going to be pretty crazy but then I should be good for the rest of the day!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Are you there Vodka & Murder for Halloween
Number of books read since you started: still working on same 2
Pages read since last update: 42
Running total of pages read since you started: 71
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 80 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: None this hour
Other participants you’ve visited: Lynda, Veena, Nymeth
Prize you’ve won: 0

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Good lick with the reading. I'm trying not to get distracted, but I know I've got to do otherthings sometime - like eat!

Sunny said...

You're doing good! I hope things level out for you soon!

Sunny
http://thatbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Dewey said...

Aw, no prizes yet. :( Well, hopefully you can win one later! And I just have to say, your daughter looks exactly like you!