Saturday, October 18, 2008

Top Ten List




(Tapping index card on desk)

From the home office in Sioux City, Iowa, here comes Patti's Top 10 List of Things I Have Yelled At My Family today during the Read-a-thon.

Here we go.

10. Please, knock it off!
9. Alright, seriously! You gotta stop bothering me, I'm trying to read!
8. Come on! I'm not kidding! I hardly got any reading done that hour!
7. Will someone let the dogs out?!?
6. I'm running away from home!
5. If you two don't knock it off, I am going to (CENSORED)!
4. STOP YELLING!
3. YOU BETTER NOT HIT HIM!
2. WHAT'S FOR DINNER?!?

and the number one thing I have yelled at my family today:

1. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

4 comments:

softdrink said...

LOL! Those are great!

Thanks for participating!

Callista said...

LOL Those are really funny, mostly because I've been yelling something similar all night!

Book Zombie (Joanne) said...

Hahaha those are terrific, I don't know how many times I've told someone to deal with the dogs today :)

Dewey said...

Aw, maybe they'll all go to bed soon!